Our clients include pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, home health care companies, health systems, venture capital firms, and private equity managers.
Most of our clients work with us on projects designed to address specific concerns, such as how to optimize a strategic account sales force or understand the impact of market consolidation on their business.
Other clients might need deeper insight into a specific topic or market, such as ACOs or value-based contracting.
Over the last couple years, we’ve helped our clients:
- Create their population health strategy, brand positioning, and messaging
- Identify and target institutional customers and implement a sales force allocation plan
- Develop an ACO strategy and execute the implementation
- Identify opportunities for acquisition in the home health sector
- Deliver a keynote training session on value-based care at a national sales meeting
- Qualify, quantify, and recommend a go/no-go decision to enter a market for a novel medical device
- Create and deliver a weekly education program for the client’s target audience
- Test the viability of a new sales strategy
Our ongoing research projects are related to home health care, ACOs and value-based care, integrated health systems, and behavioral health care.
To help inform our research, we maintain executive research panels. More than 1,000 C-suite and VP-level leaders in health care have participated in our online surveys or in-depth interviews.
Intrigued? Call us today at (480) 305-2059 and put us to work for you.
Scottsdale Airpark | 17470 N. Pacesetter Way | Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Main: (480) 305-2059 | email@example.com